The Beacon - Safety Marine Newsletter
The Beacon - the marine safety newsletter published by Safety Marine!
Every month we discuss topical issues, bring you the latest safety news, review new and existing equipment, and of course we bring you some extra special deals negotiated with leading equipment suppliers on your behalf.
Please be assured we will never share you email address with any other third party or organisation, and you will be able to unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of the email.
Click on the links below to view issues of The Beacon.
- 10 Tips for Using an Anchor Windlass - and What Not to Do!
- 10 Practical Tips to Help you Anchor your Boat
- Practical tips for choosing and using a bilge pump on your vessel
- Marine Fire Extinguishers - Some invaluable tips for maintenance and safe use
- Hints and tips to help you choose and maintain your lifejackets
- Distress Flares - Some Practical Tips for you and your Crew
- 30 Winter Maintenance Tips for your Safety Kit
- VHF Radios - What you shoud know
- Parachute Sea Anchors - What you should know
- The NEW ISO 9650 Liferafts - What you need to know
- Man Overboard Part 3 - How to help your casualty back on board
- Radar Reflectors - Important safety information for boat owners
- Man Overboard Part 2 - How to make contact with your casualty
- Man Overboard Part 1 - What you should consider
- Gas Alarms - How to avoid explosions on board!
- Engine fires - is your insurance valid?
- Personal EPIRBs - what use are they really?